Monday, November 2, 2015

More 2015 Summer pics Stevens 10th Bday and us too!

Visiting Aunt Becky

Girls cleaning the gym... Child labor is great!;)

This girl loved her ice cream cones this summer


Sydney Scrunched all the little girls hair.  She is so talented with hair.

Sydney and kaiya

Harper loves the shower at the pool

Sadie Miller giving Reese and Tori swim lessons for 2 weeks 



 
Shaved Ice

Day Camp. Steve took Steven and they had a great time...except the heat. it was 105 that day.


trying to keep kids cool!




Took the kids bowling one day.  Had a great time.  Steven beat everyone.




















While Steve took Steven and his friends to a movie (minors and Big Chill) and ice cream, I took the girls to Panera 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY 10 YEAR OLD BOY!




I love this guy! He is definitely my favorite son!

Using his bday money to get some toys




He wanted brownies!





I can't even remember what we did on steves birthday. Oh he took the kids up to Jump creek and then we bbq some steak and potatoes for him.


I think on my bday I went to Crossfit! Steve got me some crossfit gear 
and then we went to dinner.....not sure where...that where we were headed in this pic. then I had a cupcake from the bakery..

No comments: