Friday, January 15, 2016

Sydney Christmas dance, Stevens belt testing and snow on Christmas EVE morning

Always a big deal! These little performances are made up of a million "get it perfect" practices!  They are always so awesome in the end though.








Sydney had some fun with her cute buns for school
 




   Toris class celebrated her bday the last day before winter break, but I wasn't able to make it because I had the stomach bug so steve dropped off her brownies and snapped a pic for me.

Harper loves to help me wake up the kids for school

Reese's Christmas party was the 2nd to last day before break and I was able to make it because I hadn't gotten sick yet. I blame those little germs kids for getting me sick..lol jk! They are sweet little buggers.






Star Wars 7 came out and Steve and I went and saw it and then Steve took the older 3.  They loved it! 





Steven tested and passed and earned his yellow belt in Tang soo do.  We are so proud of him!










On Christmas Eve morning around 8am it started to snow and didn't stop until 1pm.  We all went out and played in it for a bit and had so much fun!













No comments: