Sunday, September 7, 2014

Birthday week!

Monday was Stevens 9th Birthday.  He asked for donuts for breakfast, and later we took him to the store to spend his birthday money.  Then that night we went to BWW at his request for dinner and came home for cake!  It was a fun day!

Sydney staying up late the night before to decorate for Steven




 Steve's 31st Birthday! Steve chose to work this day.....not sure why....maybe it was more relaxing to be at work than home...or he just sacrificed his vacation days for our birthdays..What a guy!

Turning 31 together


 My birthday was great! Got my hair did and we all went for ice cream later, ate dinner at Olive garden (my favorite!!) and got home for dessert and  a WOD!
                                 Steve's gifts to me.....I think he was                                                                                                              trying to sabotage   my  workouts!


No comments: