Monday, July 21, 2014

We got a puppy!

So back in April Steve came to me and said,"Want a toy poodle puppy?!" of course I said, "SURE!" not really thinking it would happen. A lady at his work had a toy poodle who just had 2 boy puppies and only want 150 for them. So we said sure and we kept this a secret for the kids. I was still not 100% sure it was really going to go through because Ive had my reservations for having an indoor dog.  We had discussed if we had one it would need to not shed, be small, and hypo-allergenic ( Tori is allergic to dogs we discovered).  We had looked over here in IF but nothing had come up until now. So 6 weeks later we take the kids for a drive and tell them we need to grab something at someones house. I videoed it and everything but that night when we got home I accidentally through my phone in the wash machine and lost everything on it!!! Resulting in me getting a new Iphone 5C....oh darn ;)
So here is our little guy... Meet Rocky IV Our sweet little toy poodle pup!!






and after a couple weeks I was able to convince Steven that Spike wasnt a good pet and we said sianara to SPIKE!
woot woot!

No comments: