Thursday, October 10, 2013

May: Big Juds, Mothers day and glasses



We have wanted to try Big Judds for a while now and never made it to the one in Boise, but finally went with our neighbors and tried it out.  It was great! We had a ton of food and even had left overs.  Between our 2 families of 6 we shared: 4 hamburgers, 4 fries, sodas, and 12 ice cream cones.




Steve and I took the kids to get their eyes check and him.  Steven and Sydney both got reading glasses and so did Dad. Tori and I were fine and Reese has a bit of a lazy eye that doesnt require any glasses yet and will hopefully correct itself.
My cute little old man!








Steve loved this pair of frames but I made him choose a different pair. ;)



The big girls and I went and got pedis for Mothers day
Add caption
Mothers Day with all 5 of my babies

No comments: