Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tori turns 5!

My little Tori is growing up so quickly.  She will start kindergarten in the fall and I'm kind of sad to let her go. She has become one of my best behaved children....who would have thought with that will power!  She is so sweet and this year I took her and a few friends to a play place called Jabbers!  


This is at preschool .  I brought special brownies to celebrate.
                                       I have no idea  where she gets these poses from...........
                                                   Tori and Emilia having a snack

These girls were sooo fun to listen to giggling in the back..  They are soo sweet and innocent at this age and have no attitudes.....yet... unlike the group of 9 years olds a few weeks back.


On the morning of Tori's birthday she opened her gifts and then we hung out and did our usual dinner and home cake!

This rarely happens and when it does it makes me soo happy to see him loving his little sis.



                         

No comments: