Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Catch up

Our friends, who moved here from Battle Ground 6 months after we did, moved down to Arizona so we met up with them at a new park in Meridian to say good bye!
    They have 6 kids and 4 are the same ages as ours. 


 Sydney and Brooklyn                                                    Steven and Harrison

                         Finally got a ponytail in Reese's hair....but she doesn't let it stay long before she rips it out!

 

This years Fourth was kind of a Bummer.  Steve had to work all day so I decided to take the kids to Jabbers (a pretend play place) and just do things around the house.  That night when Steve got home we did some sparklers with the kids and then drove to a place to watch a fireworks show.....which was kind of weak compared to the fireworks shows back in WA.





                                                                    Rootbeer Floats!
                              I came home one night to the powder room painted....so of course I had to go buy new  bathroom decor to match.
                                                          Reese got a new outfit
                        Tball came to an end. Steven said he liked it but not as much as basketball and wrestling.   Little does he know he is going to have to decide between those two sports.........  Ha!
                                                    Reese practicing a little potty training.  Ill work on getting rid of the passy later...right now she still takes a good 2 hour nap with it and I know once I take that away the nap will go too.  So no rush for me!
                                            In the meantime I've put her to work following in my footsteps.  (she actually wanted to do it all by herself and wouldn't let me help her).
                                                        Tori and Reese playing in the baby pool.
 Sydney all ready for Cheer Camp and performing below with her friends Kaiya and Kaitlyn.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are so active with your kids. I love it. I loved little Resse's picture of her on the potty. You are a good little mom.