Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ma & Pa Kanooth visit



Again Dad was here on business and this time he brought "Bean bag" aka mom with him(she's going to be mad at me for that one). It was so nice to have my mom here to play with the kids and have dinner with while Steve and Dad were gone at work. She was a great help....sometimes I couldn't get her to stop helping :) We all missed them when they left!


Mom and I had lunch/recess with Sydney and Steven at school.


Tori LOVED playing Barbies with Grandma and Steven loved wrestling Papa.


We, and when I say we I mean my mom, canned about 60lbs of peaches the first day she was here. It was fun.... I had never canned before and probably never will again..jk! It is SO much work but I guess the end result it totally worth it.
>

1 comment:

Brittny1007 said...

Your parents are awesome! So, what's this "bean bag" thing about? Isn't it the best having your parents all to yourself? I love it when mine come out, too! Oh, & YES to the Jolly Ranchers! It's funny right after you posted that they passed out Jolly Ranchers in our Relief Society...Apple. It was great, & made me think of you! We seriously need to get together for more that a few hours...Maybe we can plan something.