Monday, May 30, 2011

Mothers Day 2011



Mothers Day was great! I had a great day full of pampering,beautiful cards and gifts. The kids each made me something special from school. I love those presents the best! They are so thoughtful and each child is so excited to give them to me. Steves got me some crocs, stella&dot jewelry, an amazing chocolate cake (from costco...no steve cant bake :) and NEW CARPET!! I was SOOOOO HAPPY to finally get our whole house recarpeted. It felt like we were in a brand new house. AMAZING! Something about used carpet that makes me kringe, escpecially at this stage of my life when I spend most of my day on the floor with the little ones.


One thing I missed was not being with my mom. Im so blessed to have such a loving and wonderful mom. She is the best and is the perfect example of someone who is completely selfless. She has always put other before herself and I admire her for that. I love you, Mother!





No comments: