Thursday, August 5, 2010

Steve and My Birthdays

For Steve's Bday we took him to the park. He had a blast! On the merry-go-round & teeter toter and swings! LOL! Well the kids had fun too. They always have to go to "Gook"(Goot)park went we go to the grandparents. We had dinner at Steves moms and got to see his bro and sister. Afterwards he played a little one on one with his bro and new B-ROYS!


For My Bday we went to lunch at Red Robin of course. Then Steve took me downtown Vancouver to this new Cupcake Store called Treats. They had some really good cupcakes. Lately, Ive been having fun watching Cupcake Wars. Then katie and the kids came over for cake and ice cream.

Also on my Bday we got to Skype Leif and Rachel and see their cute sweet little babies!!!!! I was sooo excited to see them! They are beautiful! It was fun to talk to Leif and Rachel too!


My Birthday gift from Steve was this necklace I really wanted with all the kids names on it. Now I just need to get one more charm with his name >

4 comments:

Mulligan Family said...

Loved the pics!!! Where'd you get the necklace? I like it a lot!

The Jensen said...

What a cute necklace!

Stevens1007 said...

I wish I could've been out there when you guys were (are?)! Glad you had great birthdays! I cracked up when you said Steve had fun on all of the playground equipment! BTW, I LOVE that necklace, & you look fantastic!

Rachel said...

I am glad that we could be apart of your birthday. It sounds like you really did have a great day. Can't wait to see you guys in November.